Sunday, April 11, 2010

I GOTTA HAVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

New to the DNA crew is Natasya Yusoff from I GOTTA HAVE THAT!

Natasya says: 

'I love anything from the 20s right through to the 50s and you may have noticed that the glam era of the 30s and 40s are creeping back into popular fashion. Swing dancing is huge, burlesque is back and mini top hats and feather fascinators are all the rage.
Most of my designs are one of a kind originals. It's very rare to find two pieces the same because I get bored with making the same stuff and I like that my customers all have something totally unique just for them.
I can also custom make you pretty much anything to match your outfit or mood, whether it be for a wedding, the races, a special occasion or just because.

See I can hear you saying it already...”I Gotta HaveThat!”